Friday, January 10, 2014

A little bit about myself and my company.

Welcome to my blog. Here is a little background information on myself and my company.  I am a photographer in the Vienna and Parkersburg, WV area.  I have had a love for photography for several years.  I recently decided to take my passion to the next level and turn it into my business. Luckily, I have a husband who shares in my same love and passion for photos. We starting taking courses to better our skills and further our understanding of professional photography.  The more I learned the more my love for photography grew deeper.

 Eventually, I decided it was time to quit my job and start my own company. This was probably one of the best things I have ever done.  To be able to make money doing that I truly love is very rewarding.  It has not been an easy road.  I have spent lots of long days shooting photos, editing, and learning. There have been many nights I stay up late burning the midnight oil editing photos. Many weekends are spent in the studio working.

I specialize in maternity, newborn, children's, and senior photography.  My work has been featured in a number of children's magazine such as Child Model, Gladys, La Reve, and Model Magazine. I have also photographed a number of pageant children.  Recently, we were just awarded the Chamber of Commerce New Business of Year award.

Check out my work and give us a facebook like at  www.facebook.com/amandabuckleyimaging  and www.amandabuckleyimaging.com










No comments:

Post a Comment